DescriptionRokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
We’ve pioneered an entirely new way for ecommerce companies to increase engagement with their customers in the transaction moment. With a strong foundation in place, we're exploring new creative features and solutions. As a gifted storyteller with excellent analytical abilities you will evangelize our products, build considerate and engaging content for a variety of audiences and in return we will give you amazing challenges across our global business.
Are you an extraordinary writer and content creator with strong technical, marketing, or ecommerce business expertise?
Technical Writer is a high profile role where you will be the liaison between Marketing, Sales and Product for ecommerce site owners and performance marketers. Creating meaningful differentiated product messaging, driving impactful product launches and conducting competitive and market analysis.
Are you deeply passionate about driving product innovation?
Reporting to the New York based Director of Product Marketing and working closely with our Product and Engineering teams your role will include:
- Owning our Knowledge Base, FAQs, Product Release notes, and internal communications for product releases.
- Connecting and aligning business outcomes to our product features and functionalities, and vice versa.
- Reviewing, adapting and streamlining launches with a focus on customer experience and driving commercial outcomes.
- Collaborating with our Sydney based Product Managers, Engineers, Architects, UX and the broader global team to clearly articulate the value of Rokt products.
- Go-to-Market execution, launching new products and features globally.
This could be your next career move if
- You're a structured communicator.
- You have a solid background in Martech, Adtech or Enterprise Technology.
- You love to craft compelling stories in a fun and simple way.
- You love managing complex projects
- You can balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test, learn, and improve.
- A strong portfolio of a broad range of detailed product documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences. Including technical collateral, demos, webinars and other supporting materials.
- Where you've used data to determine, recommend, and plan new processes in the technical writing function to drive quality and efficiencies
- Experience working on global product go-to market strategy and launches with cross-functional teams including examples of previous launches or feature releases.
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Premium health insurance
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Company provided lunch 3x a week
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Snacks, coffee and drinks