Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Operations Executive role sits at the heart of the business; this role is part of the team that manages and executes on all technical implementations, campaign optimization, client on-boarding, QA and troubleshooting. This particular role has a strong focus on the front-end look and feel of our client integrations as well as managing campaign configuration, troubleshooting, and reporting. You are a key piece of the puzzle that converts our customer objectives into results at Rokt.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
- Campaign and front end technical set-up, review and approval of Rokt campaigns and placements
- Front end styling of Rokt placements on clients sites (Advanced CSS and HTML skills required)
- Campaign troubleshooting and optimization
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure client implementation is built for success
- API and FTP data setups
- Process Improvement
- Candidate must possess strong HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (E.g. adwords, DoubleClick) and analytics tools a plus
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Digital Product Management, Marketing or similar
- Technical Thinker: strong in HTML and CSS
- Problem Solver: You are a strong problem solver with a common sense, practical solutions orientation, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Accoutable: You are a results-oriented team player who leads by example and holds yourself accountable for performance
- Self-sufficient: You are able to work autonomously
- Process driven
- Experience working with an ad technology a plus
- Can show passion for web technologies through personal projects
- Competitive Salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Catered lunch 3 times per week
- Technology allowance
- Wellness and Social Club allowance
- Company end of quarter training and global events 3 times a year
- Premium health insurance for your whole family
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets