The original Rokt band got together in 2011. From there we’ve grown to an amazing global ensemble of over 170 people in Sydney, New York, Melbourne, the Netherlands, London, New Zealand, and Japan. We’ve crafted patented software, and fought the law to allow all Australian software businesses to protect their patents (and we won!). In doing this we've disrupted the marketing technology industry and Australian patents for software as a whole. In 2019 we're investing over $23m expanding our teams in Sydney. Do you want to be our next generation Rokt'star?
We’ve pioneered an entirely new way for ecommerce companies to increase engagement with their customers in the transaction moment. With a strong foundation in place, we're exploring new creative features and solutions. As a gifted storyteller with excellent analytical abilities you will evangilise our products, build considerate and engaging content for a variety of audiences and in return we will give you amazing challenges across our global business.
Are you an extraordinary writer and content creator with strong technical, marketing, or ecommerce business expertise?
Technical Writer is a high profile role where you will be the liaison between Marketing, Sales and Product for ecommerce site owners and performance marketers. Creating meaningful differentiated product messaging, driving impactful product launches and conducting competitive and market analysis.
Are you deeply passionate about driving product innovation?
Reporting to the New York based VP, Product Marketing and working closely with our Product and Engineering teams your role will include:
- Owning our Knowledge Base, FAQs, Product Release notes, and internal communications for product releases.
- Connecting and aligning business outcomes to our product features and functionalities, and vice versa.
- Reviewing, adapting and streamlining launches with a focus on customer experience and driving commercial outcomes.
- Collaborating with our Sydney based Product Managers, Engineers, Architects, UX and the broader global team to craft messaging clearly articulating the value of Rokt products.
- Working with local and global leaders to shape and define the Go-to-Market strategy and execution plans to launch products and features globally.
This could be your next career move if
- You're a structured communicator.
- You have a solid background in Martech, Adtech or Enterprise Technology.
- You love to craft compelling stories in a fun and simple way.
- You love managing complex projects
- You can balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test, learn, and improve.
- A strong portfolio of a broad range of detailed product documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences. Including technical collateral, demos, webinars and other supporting materials.
- Where you've used data to determine, recommend, and plan new processes in the technical writing function to drive quality and efficiencies
- Experience working on global product go-to market strategy and launches with cross-functional teams including examples of previous launches or feature releases.
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks