Partner Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing and personalizing experiences for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the SVP, Strategic Partnerships, this role will be the lead across all third party companies enhancing and supporting the Rokt platform. This includes, but is not limited to, a variety of data, identity and onboarding partnerships, as well as technology partners that power core components of the Rokt platform. The Partner Manager will serve as the subject matter expert across all partnerships in order to translate value to internal teams, Rokt clients and partners.
In addition to the ongoing management of partners and evangelizing the value of partnerships across Rokt teams and clients, the Partner Manager will also be tasked with extracting the most value out of our partners, denominated in incremental usage of partners by clients on the platform. Included in this will be the negotiation of new partnerships, where necessary, renegotiating existing partnerships and monitoring ongoing performance across all partnerships.
In order to achieve these goals, this person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other internal teams.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and continue to build relationships with all Rokt’s platform partners. Can interact with both day to day and more senior level relationships.
- Potentially find, vet, and foster relationships with new partners as appropriate.
- Be the company evangelist for these partnerships internally and get the team excited about our technology and offerings.
- Able to speak generally about all of the company’s products and offerings as well as confidently represent company POVs on industry topics in partner and internal meetings/emails.
- Gather market and customer information from partners and clients to provide feedback and direction
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to align with the company’s long-term supply strategy.
- Identify potential new opportunities with partners and make sure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company.
- Design and deliver business review, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and also key internal contacts.
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables.
- Assist in monthly financial billing reconciliation & collaborate on billing process enhancements
- Assure compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Solid business development experience, and can connect opportunity with revenue
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Intellectually curious and forward thinking
- Experience in digital media, preferably AdTech and MarTech
- Comfort and experience with G Suite as analysis and presentation tools
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product, etc.) and external stakeholders
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance