Senior Software Engineer C# - Campaigns team
The original Rokt band got together in 2011. From there we’ve grown to an amazing global ensemble of over 170 people in Sydney, New York, Melbourne, the Netherlands, London, New Zealand, and Japan. In 2019 we're investing $23m in new R&D which includes hiring 70 new engineers. Do you want to be our next generation Rokt'star?
The Campaigns team is looking to add another highly motivated backend developer to join its team. The Campaigns team are responsible for a suite of internal and B2B applications that Rokt and its partners use to configure and report on the Rokt platform.
The team are responsible for a number of microservices built predominantly in C# on .Net core, and a collection of front-ends built in Angular 7 (experience is not a requirement for the role, but rather a nice to have). Data is managed via a variety of technologies including ECS, SQLServer, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS etc. All infrastructure is scripted using CloudFormation and hosted on AWS - all teams at Rokt own their DevOps, monitoring and alerting.
We are looking for a strong .NET engineer that has solid experience in building simple solutions with complex features. Bringing your awesome .Net-fu skills you will be:
- Crafting high quality, scalable and resilient systems for the long-term with a focus on simplicity and maintainability.
- A custodian of your team’s codebase - shaping, moulding and evolving it towards our ambitious goals.
- Desire to collaborate, participating in code reviews, providing and receiving thoughtful and constructive feedback.
- Taking responsibility for system health, managing risks and security.
- Experience with .NET, preferably .NET Core.
- Experience with public cloud provider, preferably AWS.
- Familiarity with event driven infrastructure.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of relational databases, performance tuning, advanced querying.
- Designing RESTful web apis.
In return for your amazing skills, we’ll provide new challenges, an encouraging team of forward-thinking engineers and a competitive salary. We also have lots of awesome perks, including an employee stock plan, training budget, tech allowance, annual kick off in amazing places (including Hawaii, the Blue Mountains, and Thailand in 2020!) and free lunches! There’s also sponsored social clubs including Microcontrollers, Gym, Basketball, Board Games, and even a Band. You could start your own club too.
Whether you love indie, pop, ASMR, metal, jazz, hip hop or classical, we’ll make space for you to be a Rokt’star. Get your application ready* and apply now.
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and our Recruiter will be in touch.
(*no singing, or instruments required, promise.)