Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing and personalizing experiences for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Channel Manager is responsible for driving growth within a particular channel, wins, maintains, expands relationships, and maximizes revenue opportunities with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager will serve as the subject matter expert across all partnerships within the channel in order to translate value to internal teams, Rokt clients and partners.
In addition to the ongoing management of partners and evangelizing the value of partnerships across Rokt teams and clients, the Channel Manager will also be tasked with extracting the most value out of our partners, denominated in incremental usage of partners by clients on the platform.
In order to achieve these goals, this person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, Legal, Finance, and other internal teams.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and implement sales process for channel partners
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to identify strategic opportunities and product alignment
- Regularly meeting with counterparts within partner organization.
- Working to achieve revenue targets as determined by the channel VP.
- Creating feedback loop within the Rokt organization around successes and challenges
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Selling through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Driving education and adoption of company products and solutions among key stakeholders within assigned partners.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Solid business development experience, and can connect opportunity with revenue
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Intellectually curious and forward thinking
- Experience in digital media, preferably AdTech and MarTech
- Comfort and experience with G Suite as analysis and presentation tools
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product, etc.) and external stakeholders
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance
On target earnings = $96,000 to 130,000 with potential upside for overachieving