Strategic Account Manager
Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
The role of Strategic Account Manager is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management, in a company with unlimited growth potential. You will ideally have 4-5 years Sales and/or Account Management experience in digital. Experience in other media businesses will also be considered.We are looking for active contributors who are dynamic and have a positive can-do attitude. This high achiever will contribute to the Rokt Sales effort, working alongside our team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers in providing Rokt's solutions to Advertisers and Agencies (media, search and DM), to achieve revenue targets and clients marketing objectives.
Contributing to all aspects client planning and development, the core purpose of this role is to deliver increased returns for our customers. Success metrics are increased engagement scores, stronger conversions and increased quarterly revenue commitments. This commitment to client outcomes will deliver higher retention rates across the SAM portfolio and across the business.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Mastering the functionality of the Rokt platform, and utilizing the insights and data to optimize campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs.
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses.
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders
- Support the broader team in new business growth and the ownership of client strategy and ongoing strategic account recommendations to drive client return
- Tactical account planning and relationship building
- Developing relevant marketing reports and client facing account proposals with the support of cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships and with designated media agencies
- Monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plans
This is a hands on role in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree & 4-5 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 3+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Polished: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Dedicated: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strategic: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communicative: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- Accountable: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives
- Customer Orientated: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related task.
- Understanding of core online and digital technologies
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Online CRM tools (E.g. Salesforce/Hubspot) and analytics software such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive Salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Company end of quarter training and global events 4 times a year
- Premium health insurance for your whole family
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets