Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our customers find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the GM Japan, the role of Sales Executive is well-suited for a candidate wishing to build a successful career in sales & business development within a company with unlimited growth potential. The right candidate will ideally have a 1+ years experience in Sales and Marketing.We are looking for an active contributor who is dynamic and has a positive, can-do attitude. This high achiever will contribute to the Rokt Sales Team in prospecting, relationship-building and development. The main focus of the role is to communicate Rokt solutions to e-commerce sites, advertisers and agencies along with Sales Leaderships. This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with an opportunity for career progression.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit with deep passion for advertising, extremely motivated, driven, and will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities.
In this role, you'll get to (Key Responsibilities):
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses
- Create and manage an effective team relationship among all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and report on key metrics including impressions, engagement rate, opens, clicks, leads, conversions and unsubscribes
- Develop relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
- Prospecting and ‘cold’ outreaching to new prospects
- Sourcing qualified prospects that lead to opportunities
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Logging activity into Rokt’s CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Qualify all inbound inquiries (phone, email, chat, web sign up)
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- 0-2 years relevant experience across digital media campaigns, marketing or digital sales
- Success in this role will require you to be fluent in Japanese and have some English
- Ability to work flexible hours to overlap with US market
- Travel to New York and Sydney to meet with clients and local Rokt team
- Entrepreneurship, Sense of Urgency: Candidate will possess a high-energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions
- Work ethic: Candidate can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter
- Communicative: Keeps clients and colleagues in the company informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed
- Image and presence: Candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally
- Accountability: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives
- Problem solver: Candidate should be a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation
- Customer Orientation: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related task
- Degree or relevant experience with demonstrable results
- Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Can-do attitude and a fun personality
- An interest and understanding of digital media and technology
- Understanding of core online and digital technologies
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Online CRM tools (E.g. Salesforce/Hubspot) and analytics software such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance
At Rokt we want to transform e-commerce one connection at a time. We are determined to make it smarter, faster and ultimately better by bringing the best of marketing tech to e-commerce.
Rokt connects the world’s biggest brands and e-commerce sites with customers in a buying state of mind. Our marketing technology creates 1:1 user experiences in the Transaction Moment, when people’s wallets are out and their minds are open to discovering new things. By saying hi the moment it matters most, we create relationships that last a lifetime.
To achieve this, we need a team of smart people we call Rokt’stars. A team motivated by our values, our product innovation, an amazing culture, and consistent company growth. We have no egos, just a deep obsession to drive success for our customers. We are curious explorers, always looking for a better way to do things, and we make sure we take the time to enjoy the ride.
Got what it takes to get involved?