Business Development Manager
Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, the role of Business Development Manager will lead the sales process for large businesses for prospective advertisers across the Rokt platform. You will be expected to build and cultivate strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery, negotiations, and closing. It is important that you demonstrate leadership qualities and work in a constructive and collaborative way with both internal counterparts on various teams across the organization, as well as our customers.
A successful BDM is able to think critically and implement strategies that deliver ROI, catered specifically to each client. Furthermore, success in this role is defined by identifying the long-term value that a new advertising client brings to Rokt, as well as facilitating a seamless on-boarding experience.
We're looking for a self motivated, high integrity individual and team player who shares our passion for innovation and everything digital. You’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart and driven people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together. You're a strong fit for this role if you have a sharp, commercial mind that takes a solutions approach to solve complex client problems. You are used to selling into the C-Level of large, complex organizations with a long sales cycle, managing multiple stakeholders and pulling together complex technical solutions.
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses.
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders in the local and US market
- Support the broader team in new business growth and the ownership of client strategy and ongoing strategic account recommendations to drive client return
- Tactical account planning and relationship building
- Developing relevant marketing reports and client facing account proposals with the support of cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships and with designated media agencies
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plans
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of years experience with proven track record of closing high value solutions.
- Must have a proven track record of selling into and building credible relationships at the "C" level as well as through the organization.
- Professional client-facing skills. Polished, articulate and credible when communicating with clients. Full comprehension of client businesses and needs.
- A curious mind with a strong desire to leverage creative problem-solving skills to develop new ideas and revenue opportunities for the organization.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture with a proven track record of high performance
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience with SaaS and/or digital media advertising is a plus
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company.
- Understanding of digital media and emerging marketing and ad tech is preferred.
- A positive, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Past experience and deep executive knowledge & credibility of Retail, Finance, Telco, Travel Industry is a bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- A choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance