Channel Sales Manager
Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing and personalizing experiences for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the SVP, Strategic Partnerships, this role will lead all commercial activity activating Rokt Channel Partners. Partnering with the Manager of Channel Partnerships, this position will have ownership for driving sell-in and sell-thru Rokt’s strategic partnerships using a number of tactics at your disposal including education & enablement, events, workshops, account mapping strategies and strategic content development. The Channel Sales Manager will work across Rokt, driving alignment and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Operations and partner training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel strategy. Additionally, the Manager will look to identify incremental product and sales opportunities which will grow Rokt’s relationships with key Strategic Partners. The Manager will build a compelling business strategy, fueled by a market driven innovation agenda which optimizes Partner relationships, resulting in measurable business growth.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context shifting from business development, strategy, consulting, marketing, technology architecture, MarTech, AdTech, and sales is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You are comfortable being an individual contributor and “owning” your portfolio of business. You are naturally curious and want to understand how businesses operate and how they can be improved. You believe in the value of building relationships based on trust and integrity.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build pipeline and drive revenue from Rokt’s Strategic Partner ecosystem
- Identify and drive net-new leads from partners into the sales funnel
- Increase the productivity of existing partners through strategic planning, consulting and training/enablement sessions.
- Develop the programs required to execute the mutual plans
- Own Partner Sales revenue numbers and reporting, establishing monthly/quarterly business reviews to achieve the mutual objectives established
- Build best in class relationships with your partners and become their trusted advisor (including sales, pre-sales, marketing, consulting & executive levels)
- Develop compelling business value propositions that encourage partners to adopt and invest in advocating Rokt solutions
- Leverage flexible attitude and team mentality to adapt with ongoing change within Rokt and Partner environments.
- Developing & executing collaborative Partner Business Plans to include marketing activities, to achieve mutual goals.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partner’s value drivers, economics & business models. And how they integrate with Rokt’s strategy and goals.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
- Ensures partner compliance with their agreements and manages potential channel conflict between partners and clients
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or assessments within a high-growth environment a strong plus.
- Channel sales, sales management, and/or technology sales experience with an established track record of success.
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Experience in digital media, preferably AdTech and MarTech
- Comfort and experience with G Suite as analysis and presentation tools
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and create confidence with executives, partners, customers and colleagues
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product, etc.) and external stakeholders
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance