Digital Account Coordinator
The Digital Campaign Coordinator role is an entry level role suited for someone who is passionate about uncovering insights on what strategies drive the best return for our portfolio of global clients.
This creative self-starter will work closely with a Senior member of the Account Management Team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset, and making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
- Work closely with team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset
- Making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
- Developing relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
- Proactively supporting the Account Management Team in campaign setup and launch as well as taking initiative to determine strategic account recommendations to increase client's overall return
- Keen interest in data & the ability to create a story from this data to put forth actionable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other aligned field); some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship role (digital experience preferred but not required)
- Passionate about growing brands' digital footprint - within the food & beverage and subscription retail verticals, and more
- Tech Savvy - Comfortable using online marketing and email platforms to communicate across teams & measure performance
- Effective Communicator - Keeps others informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed. Welcomes constructive criticism for career development
- Creative Thinker - Approaches projects, proposals, and account optimizations with a creative lens. Able to interpret and extract insight from data & convey in an effective manner
- Problem solver - Approaches problems with common sense and practical solutions orientation
- Highly Organized Self-Starter- Responds well under pressure and is able to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently & effectively. Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Self driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, can-do attitude & a fun personality
- (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
- Competitive Salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, which means you have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- 401K match
- Company end of quarter training and global events 4 times a year
- Premium health insurance for your whole family
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training and professional/personal growth
- Global network which offers opportunity to travel and transfer to other markets