Commercial Product Manager - Strategic Partnerships
Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimizing and personalizing experiences for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
The Strategic Partnerships team drives strategic initiatives which span all commercial aspects of the business. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing, and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with clients, partners and internal departments to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Account teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design
Reporting to the SVP, Strategic Partnerships, this role will be the bridge in bringing Rokt’s most meaningful product integrations to life. Working in partnership with both Rokt clients and our Commercial and Development teams, the Product Manager will be tasked with not only the successful delivery of technical solutions, but also facilitating open communication between all stakeholders. This role will be critical in ushering Rokt products from infancy to maturity. The candidate needs to have a desire to lean into and manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. This person will define the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
In order to achieve these goals, this person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other internal teams.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- As a key member of the Strategic Partnerships team, become the point person across product teams from Rokt and partner, from the outset of partner discussions
- Participate in the full product lifecycle for a specific partner product design, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, development, and rollout
- Manage partner integration product performance to set goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research and engage with clients, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Articulate and contribute to product strategy with Rokt core Product team to ensure roadmapping and delivery
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively to all stakeholders
- Focus on long term goal of standardizing product and integrations such that product can scale and be replicated across multiple partners
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
- 3-5 years of experience in a product-focused role for an enterprise technology product; experience in online advertising is a plus
- Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Rokt and at client/partner organizations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions, such as commercial, legal, marketing, etc.
- Strong domain expertise in technology, strategies, and trends for native advertising preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance, means employees bring their own computer or expense a new one
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance