Digital Account Manager
Rokt is a marketing technology company whose core mission is to make the e-commerce transaction smarter by optimising the checkout for each individual across products, UX and campaigns. Rokt's product solutions include Rokt Commerce that helps brands get smarter in the transaction, Rokt Acquire that helps marketers acquire customers in the Transaction Moment and Rokt CalReply that helps brands drive timely action through their calendar.
Founded in Sydney in 2012, our team now includes 180+ “Rokt’stars”around the world with operations in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. With an annual revenue run rate of $100m+ & a vibrant company culture Rokt was recently named one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in North America, Built in NYC’s Best Places to Work and a Certified Great Place to Work. Our culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do your best work. To date, Rokt has raised USD$34million in funding from major investors including Moelis Australia, Time Inc, John Ho, Lachlan Murdoch, Greg Roebuck and Square Peg Capital.
The role of Digital Account Manager is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management, in a company with unlimited growth potential. The right candidate will ideally have 2-3+ years client-facing sales and/or Account Management experience in digital.
We are looking for strategic and creative contributors who understand that a customer-centric approach is key in growing successful relationships. The Digital Account Manager will contribute to the company's accelerated growth in the APAC region by managing and growing key client relationships through platform and product expertise, data-informed measurement and growth strategies, and a solutions-driven approach. The right candidate will understand how to successfully drive revenue through strategic negotiations and optimisations, with a heavy focus on consultative sales and client service.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships with key stakeholders and/or designated media agencies
- Retain relationships & tactically grow revenue within vertical-specific account portfolio
- Measurement & Optimisation
- Oversee results delivery through daily metrics tracking and strategic proposals
- Ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimisation
- Project Management
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients, campaigns, strategies in an organised and meticulous manner
- Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts
- Creative Problem Solving
- Desire to create innovative solutions with the core suite of products to maximise client ROI and ability to scale with Rokt
- Optimistic outlook and "can-do" approach
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree & 2-3 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 2+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Polished: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Dedicated: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strategic: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communicative: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- Understanding/Knowledge working with digital-specific metrics (Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Click, CPM, Return on Ad Spend, ROI, Open Rates/Bounce Rates, etc.)
- (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, G-Suite products, Adobe Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Email Marketing best practices and systems
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events two times a year (one global, one regional)
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Lunch provided 3 times a week
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks