Senior/Director of Product Marketing
Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Rokt is seeking a Senior Director or Director of Product Marketing to drive global product marketing for the Rokt suite of products for e-commerce site owners and performance marketers. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this role will develop differentiated product messaging, drive impactful product launches, conduct competitive and market analysis, and work with cross-functional teams to promote our product across multiple marketing channels.
With a strong technical background and significant marketing experience you will work closely with our sales teams across global markets and with their customers to continually push the understanding and adoption of all Rokt products. You will work closely with the Product team based in Sydney, Australia and with regional marketing teams around the world to ensure our product offering continues to exceed our customer requirements. You're a great fit for this role if you are a strong communicator, with a solid background in relevant industries like Martech, Adtech and Enterprise Tech, who is able to demonstrate Rokt’s benefits, via both both written and interpersonal communications styles, as well as via training and customer/industry events. You love to craft compelling stories in a fun and simple way, and you can balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test, learn, and improve. You're a self-starter and an organized teammate who thrives in a dynamic, results driven environment.
- Lead the vision development and go-to-market strategy of Rokt's Transaction Marketing Platform focused on both e-commerce partners and performance marketers.
- Develop a deep understanding of key internal partners, their business goals, challenges and expectations as it relates to current and future development application needs and use.
- Drive the development of customer insights and ensure those insights are rolled into the creation of high quality product offerings.
- Research and analytics to support product adoption (e.g. industry benchmarks, total value reports, case studies, other marketing collateral).
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the Business Development team, including projected use cases, solutions, and applications that may be unique to certain e-commerce partners or advertisers.
- Build out product sales and marketing material to support the understanding and excitement around Rokt products.
- Develop standard documentation and lead training sessions that support the product adoption process, including leading a monthly global business development learning session.
- Drive market intelligence by being the authority on the e-commerce & performance marketing industry, what other solutions are available, how Rokt is, or should, be differentiated.
- Work with Product to plan the launch of new products and feature releases and run the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Monitor and analyze usage of new products released and assist Business Development/AM in bringing new products to market.
- Assist Corporate Development in striking partnerships with third-party partners who can help the Rokt offering.
- Represent Rokt at customer meetings and industry events.
- BS or MS degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field required.
- 7-10 years’ experience in digital/ technology product marketing (or equivalent) role.
- Proven experience in leading cross functional teams, taking accountability for delivery of outcomes.
- Must be able to effectively maintain/build relationships across the business and with suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually as well as engage in the detail.
- Strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Customer focus with proven commitment to the product and customer.
- Project management skills including active management of project, communication of progress and delivery of outcomes on time, on budget at the required level of quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – need to be a great listener to understand the needs of the business and can convert them into clear and easily understood specifications for the technical team.
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Premium health insurance
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Company provided lunch 3x a week
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Snacks, coffee and drinks