Senior Software Engineer C# - Calendar team
The original Rokt band got together in 2011. From there we’ve grown to an amazing global ensemble of over 170 people in Sydney, New York, Melbourne, the Netherlands, London, New Zealand, and Japan. In 2019 we're investing $23m in new R&D which includes hiring 70 new engineers. Do you want to be our next generation Rokt'star?
The calendaring team is looking to add another highly motivated full stack developer to join its team. If you enjoy a challenge and have a thirst for knowledge and innovation, this might be an opportunity you are looking for.
In this role you will be working on one of the biggest platforms under Rokt’s roof, a product that allows customers to subscribe to calendar events that are dynamically being pushed to millions of calendars. We process many hundreds of requests per second, utilise event driven distributed infrastructure, warehousing Big Data and we look after our own DevOps in AWS. The platform is built on top of AWS tech stack, with predominantly serverless infrastructure backed by a variety of relational and document databases.
Come and work with customers like ESPN, NHL, NFL, UFC and many others!
We are looking for a strong .NET engineer that has solid experience in building simple solutions with complex features. Bringing your awesome fullstack skills you will be:
- Crafting high quality, scalable and resilient systems for the long-term with a focus on simplicity and maintainability.
- A custodian of your team’s codebase - shaping, moulding and evolving it towards our ambitious goals.
- Desire to collaborate, participating in code reviews, providing and receiving thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Taking responsibility for system health, managing risks and security.
- Experience with .NET core.
- Experience with public cloud provider, preferably AWS.
- Familiarity with event driven infrastructure.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of relational databases, performance tuning, advanced querying.
- Designing RESTful web apis.
- Working with high throughput web based solutions.
- Experience with Angular & NgRx
In return for your amazing skills we’ll provide new challenges, an encouraging team of forward-thinking engineers and a competitive salary. We also have all the perks you’d expect, including employee stock plan, training budget, tech allowance, annual kick off in amazing places, (including Hawaii, the Blue Mountains, and Thailand in 2020!) and free lunches. There’s also sponsored social clubs including Microcontrollers, Gym, Basketball, Board Games, even Band. You could start your own club too.
Whether you love indie, pop, ASMR, metal, jazz, hip hop or classical, we’ll make space for you to be a Rokt’star. Get your application ready* and apply now.
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you whatever your background, gender, religion or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and our Recruiter will be in touch.
(*no singing, or instruments required, promise.)