Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering transaction marketing, in offices around the world from where we started in Sydney and are now spread across Melbourne, Singapore, New York City, London, Tokyo with many more offices opening soon. We have developed a unique technology platform and performance-based advertising offering that is used by businesses of all sizes to help them better engage customers in their e-commerce experiences and to acquire new customers at scale. Rokt's customers include eBay, Expedia, HelloFresh, Domino's, Groupon and others who use Rokt to acquire new customers via our growing partner network.
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals, people passionate about digital marketing who are keen to be part of a company that is disrupting traditional thinking and growing fast. Want to join Rokt and be part of our future? Apply now below.
- To support the analytical framework and approach in order to improve business processes, reporting and commercial performance for the business by creating insights from internal and external sources of data
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive effective commercial reporting for the business
- Help drive strategic & effective business decisions through external & internal data analysis
- Develop internal reporting and presentation documents, data models and processes
- Design experiments to aid account managers in measuring effectiveness of campaigns
- Conduct statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to help account managers interpret the results
- Work with the Executive Team to provide them with trends and insights
- Gather requirements for standard reports and analysis
- Work across Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Ops teams directly
- 1-5 years of professional experience as a data analyst with a familiarity with typical ‘tools of the trade’ in analysis and reporting.
- SQL knowledge - previous experience using SQL in a professional environment is a must
- Data visualization - experience in Tableau dashboard building (or similar visualization tools) is a must
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python or R) is strongly preferred
- An educational background in a quantitative/statistical field.
- Ambitious self-starter, able to and enjoys working independently and finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well both with infrastructure and data teams, and business teams or management.
- Fast learner – ability to learn new technologies and business matters.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of four different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance